baslinux - Re: [BL] CScope support in basic linux

  • From: qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] CScope support in basic linux
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 06:49:15 +0000

John Dave wrote:

> I need to browse the code in basic linux and also in red hat?
> Is there CScope support?

I've never heard of CScope.

> or any other kind of module available for source code
> navigation for basic linux?

The scripts in BasicLinux are text files, so they can be
viewed directly. The binaries are complied from source code,
but the source code is not in the BasicLinux distribution.
The source code is available at a Slackware 7.1 mirror,
the busybox site, the links site and the pmail/mailz site.

  • Re: [BL] CScope support in basic linux, qwms-avib, 05/01/2003