baslinux - Re: [BL] Mozilla dependencies and BL2

  • From: ichi AT aggies.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Mozilla dependencies and BL2
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:21:33 +0000

James Miller wrote:

> Since I know you have had Mozilla running on BL2, I'd just
> like a heads up on what kind of dependency problems I can
> expect

I had Mozilla (and Galeon) running on this computer around
Christman (on Slackware 8.1). I had to delete them because
of lack of space. I subsequently ran Opera, which ran fine
(on Slackware 8.1). As you know, I am having a problem with
Opera on BL2. It would be interesting to see if the same
problem occurs with Mozilla on BL2. In the near future I
will probably try it (unless you beat me to it).

> Do you recall what else you had to install to get Mozilla
> to run?

I think there was just one extra package that Mozilla needed.
Galeon needed several more (which annoyed me at the time).

  • Re: [BL] Mozilla dependencies and BL2, ichi, 04/14/2003