b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring' (K Randolph)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: Jerry Shepherd <jshepherd53 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring' (K Randolph)
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 01:29:43 -0700

Jerry:

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 1:20 AM, Jerry Shepherd <jshepherd53 AT gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, Karl, try me one more time.  What do you mean when you say that every lexeme has "one unique meaning"?  I'll try to listen as carefully as possible.  And then I'll put it to a test case with one particular Hebrew word.

I have given out the general answer several times on this list, yet you apparently have not understood it. Therefore, in order for me to tailor make my description to you so that you can understand it, I need to know what you understand when you hear those terms. That’s why I have asked you repeatedly to give your understanding of the terms.

Blessings,

Jerry

Jerry Shepherd
Taylor Seminary