b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring' (K Randolph)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring' (K Randolph)
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:52:02 +0300

Jerry,

No one is forcing you to carry on this long and detailed conversation. If you feel that it's taking up too much of your time or patience, I'd suggest that you simply summarize your position (which you've already stated several times) and drop out of the discussion. That's perfectly legitimate. But as long as you're participating, don't blame Karl for not accepting everything that you say.

And Karl – that goes the other way as well.

Yigal Levin,

Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew