b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] מבדיל בעדי

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kevin Riley <klriley100 AT tpg.com.au>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] מבדיל בעדי
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 12:29:36 +1000

It depends on how people reply.  If they use 'reply group' then one post goes to the group (including you); if they use 'reply all' one post goes to the group and one to you - so you get two posts; if they use 'reply', then the post goes to you but not to the group.  It partly depends on how this group is set up, partly on the email client each person uses.

It is always risky to read either motive or tone/attitude into emails.  So much gets lost in the written word.

Kevin Riley