b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] מבדיל בעדי

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] מבדיל בעדי
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 00:48:04 +0300

Hi Dave,

You wrote what was on the tip of my tongue (or at least fingers), although I would have probably been a little more subtle.

Mike, we really do appreciate your situation, but after answering you several times I felt a little as if I was being turned into your private tutor. I personally decided to stop answering.

Yigal Levin