b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] wayyiqtol

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: John Leake <jesleake AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: Rolf <rolf.furuli AT sf-nett.no>
  • Cc: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] wayyiqtol
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 10:52:26 +0100

Thanks, Rolf, I'll have to look at the data in your two mails more closely at the w/e (frantically busy in the office doing contract work at the second so can't be distracted!)

Will get back.

Best,

John

ان صاحب حياة هانئة لا يدونها انما يحياها
He who has a comfortable life doesn't write about it - he lives it