b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] לבדים

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: Mike Burke <michaelgburk AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] לבדים
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 06:56:23 -0700

Mike:

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 6:43 AM, Mike Burke <michaelgburk AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

The answers to those questions are personal, painful, and have to do with a death in the family.

Okay, we can accept that.

 Does  anyone else know of a word with the numerical value of 86 that can mean "from," "out of," or "apart from"?

Whether or not you believe in gematria, and whatever you think of my interest in it, it seems like a simple question (and I don't see how answering it could hurt any one.

No problem with answering that, if the answer is known. But finding someone interested in gematria who has done such research will be a problem. And you’ll have to use something more authoritative than Strong’s lexicon for it to stick.

Thank you.

Michael Gerard Burke