b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] לבדים

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Mike Burke <michaelgburk AT yahoo.com>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] לבדים
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm interested in word puzzles and gematria, and I'm looking for any Hebrew word, with the numerical value of 86, that can mean "from," "away from," "out of," or "apart from" (in any context.)

I considered בעדי as a possibility because Strong's lexicon gives "away from" as one of the possible meanings, and I considered לבדים because Strong gives "apart from" as a possible meaning.

Do you know of a word with the numerical value of 86 that can mean "from," "out of," or "apart from"?

Michael Gerard Burke