b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] hatef vowels

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Rev. Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: "George Athas" <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Uri Hurwitz <uhurwitz AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] hatef vowels
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:07:55 -0800

George,

Sarcasm becomes you:)))))

My first response before replying to this was, "That's not fair, he (pointing my finger [and know it is NOT the middle one]) started it. I'm going to tell my mommy."

But no that would be childish and I remembered that Paul said, "When I was a child I thought as a child, I talked like a child, I though like a child, I reasoned liked a child. When I became a man, I put childish way behind me."

:)))))

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III