b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] hatef vowels

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: AMK Judaica <amkjudaica AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Hebrew List <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] hatef vowels
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 14:38:14 -0500

Isaac,

Even if one can't distinguish between kaf and het (and some can and do), KRM vs. XRM is still distinct owing to vocalization of the first letter (segol vs. tzere).

kol tuv,
ari

Ari Kinsberg
MA, PharmD, RPh, Certified Immunizer
Brooklyn, New York

Click here to register as a bone marrow donor. Save a life.