b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Grammar and Moses? Attack on King Og of Bashan - END OF THREAD

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Norman Cohn <normanncohn AT yahoo.com.br>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Grammar and Moses? Attack on King Og of Bashan - END OF THREAD
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:54:18 -0800 (PST)

Jim, I don't feel like taking part in this discussion and think George is
absolutely right in closing the thread, as you seem to be conducting the
debate with no regard whatsoever to evidence, sound scholarship and logical
principles. You're clearly a very capable and smart person, endowed with
frankly enviable energy, but your lack of logical consistency - your whole
argument is circular - and regard to evidence compromise your thesis. And by
all means try to make your posts SHORTER, cause I feel most people can't
follow (like me!) such lenghty texts in the context of a discussion list.
Best regards - NORMAN COHN - Sao Paulo Brazil.