b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ex. 3:14 ŒEhyeh has sent me to you¹

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: cornelis den hertog <cok17 AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ex. 3:14 ŒEhyeh has sent me to you¹
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 11:49:31 -0800

Cornelis:

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:33 AM, George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au> wrote:
I think the length of your post may have been the difficult, Cornelis. You'll probably find that a shorter message will get better responses.

GEORGE ATHAS
Dean of Research,
Sydney, Australia

I looked back at your original post, and I agree with George. I usually don’t read Jim Stinehart’s posts because they are too long, and yours was not only long, but visibly densely written. I decided that I’d get back to it to read it, but then forgot.