b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] יהוה vs הבעל

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: Philip Hardy <technologist1 AT gmx.us>, "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] יהוה vs הבעל
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 05:23:49 +0000

Philip,

The fulfilment of biblical prophecy and critique of people's
beliefs/practices is not open for discussion on B-Hebrew. On this forum, we
want to keep discussion focused on the language and literature of the Hebrew
Bible in its ancient context. Religious beliefs/practices of those outside
the literature is not an appropriate subject for discussion here. You may
find other forums where this would be a permitted topic of conversation.

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew
Sydney, Australia