b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Syntax Workbooks

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Spinti <jspinti AT eisenbrauns.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Syntax Workbooks
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:39:40 -0400

George,

The closest thing I can think of is this:
Graded Reader of Biblical Hebrew: A Guide to Reading the Hebrew Bible
by Miles V. Van Pelt and Gary D. Pratico
Zondervan Publishing Company, 2006
List Price: $18.99

But it isn't really syntax. Otherwise, there is Waltke & O'Connor--not at all
a workbook!--and Bill Arnold's abridgment of it, published by Cambridge.

James
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com