b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Asher in Ps 51:10?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Asher in Ps 51:10?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 07:20:31 +0200

My dear Karl,

ask, please, ten (learned) people about this issue and put them down in two
groups according the answer they gave:

Group one: those who claim that DKYT is a verbal form of DK', crush, with
the meaning "you crushed".
Group two: those who claim that DKYT is an adjective.

And then.... compare the results.

Here is my prediction:

You will get a result 1 in group one and a result 9 in group two.

Kind regards

Pere Porta
(Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain)

--