b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] gen. 25 (tam?)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] gen. 25 (tam?)
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 23:01:28 +0000

Jim, your timeframes and geographical parameters are predetermined and read
into the text. This is just plain eisegesis. If nothing makes sense where it
is, when it is, and how it is, then we are all living in a very different
universe to the one we think we're in. It's almost like the Matrix.

These things make perfect sense they way they've been read for hundreds of
years. Your theories do not overturn them. The fact that you are yet to
convince anyone says that perhaps it's worth rethinking your logic and method.

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au