b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] karl on KRH

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nir cohen - Prof. Mat." <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] karl on KRH
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:42:16 -0700

Nir:

Do you have access to a Hebrew concordance of Tanakh? An example of one that
I bought is *Konkordanz zum Hebräschen Alten Testament* by Gerhardt
Lisowsky, though there is at least one other that was on the market.

Another option is to use the search function on your electronic text.

I referenced one verse in the message I sent, in Proverbs 16:27, where what
was provided was displeasure, i.e. that which makes people unhappy.

Karl W. Randolph.