b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:23:48 -0800

Joseph and Yigal:

If your intent is to read without niqqud, you can download for free Tanakh
from http://www.crosswire.org where the Aleppo text is without niqqud, the
Leningrad text has niqqud, but one can turn on and off the display of those
niqqud. At least that is the case with the Macintosh and Linux versions of
the program. As long as you are comparing the LXX to Hebrew, you can
download that too and have the Hebrew and LXX in side by side windows.

Karl W. Randolph.