b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] back of the bus

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Arnaud Fournet" <fournet.arnaud AT wanadoo.fr>
  • To: "fred burlingame" <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] back of the bus
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 22:14:39 +0100

From: fred burlingame
no, you are projecting your own hidden agenda onto me.
fred burlingame

***

I suppose the moderators will soon close the thread.

Anyway I have no hidden agenda, nor any agenda at all.
I just read what you write (most often rather rapidly in fact).

Decoding presuppositions has nothing to do with "projections".
You wrote things in a way that entails and contains presuppositions.
They are there.
It just takes some quick training to read presuppositions.
Your "sanitizing the meaning of BH words" is awesome.

I expect you to make other lapses in the future.

Arnaud Fournet.
***