b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] continuum of dialects - thread closed

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] continuum of dialects - thread closed
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 18:05:24 +0200

Fred,

While your original question, as it stood, was legitimate, your follow-up
is not. Your use of the link below to back up your claims, which are not
linguistic in nature but rather question what people believe, is totally out
of bounds.

This thread is closed, which is a shame, because it could have been a
fruitful one had it remained focused on linguistics. Any additional posts
(under the present or any other title) will be treated as violations of list
rules.

Yigal Levin,

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew