b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] fred, karl on languages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nir cohen - Prof. Mat." <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] fred, karl on languages
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:20:44 -0600

very interesting, nir ....

fact represents the foundation in ruins ...

faith = pretty walls built on it.

the picture says it all ....; in technicolor video; the big border between
what we know and what we believe & suppose .... about prophets and their
language .... and their captors.

http://video.nytimes.com/video/2011/01/02/arts/1248069440724/babylon-ancient-site-modern-problems.html