b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] fred, karl on languages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Nir cohen - Prof. Mat." <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>
  • To: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] fred, karl on languages
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:18:51 -0300

dear bryant,

thanks for your info. i found the following site for it:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27455148/ns/technology_and_science-science/

the written finding includes one object with three lines of text, some
3000 years old, in a semitic script too faded to be read but which
is claimed to be hebrew. close to the david-goliath battlefield.

i can only wish many more such findings would be available.

nir

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 14:50:32 -0800, Bryant J. Williams III wrote