b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] fred, karl on languages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: "Nir cohen - Prof. Mat." <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] fred, karl on languages
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 14:50:32 -0800

Dear Nir,

Regarding archaeological finds on the Davidic-Solomonic period. See recent
excavations reported by BAR. Whether you agree or disagree on the findings is
not the issue at this time since presuppositions regarding the Biblical text
and
dating (early/late dating of the finds), etc. is hindering understanding.
Furthermore, the Khirber Queyafa (spelling?), Davidic palace, etc. are showing
more and more that the dating is definitely off.
Beyond what I just said would be against list guidelines.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III