b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] addition and subtraction

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Paul Zellmer" <pzellmer AT sc.rr.com>
  • To: "'fred burlingame'" <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: 'B-Hebrew' <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] addition and subtraction
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 15:17:13 -0500

I'm like Karl, I don't see any words that have questionable meanings. And I
am looking at your cut-and-paste of the verse. Nor do I find nouns that
translate "addition and subtraction." Perhaps you can be a bit more
specific, using either the Hebrew font or the b-hebrew transliteration
scheme. And then please explain what you would like to understand better.

Paul Zellmer