b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] FYI: Aramaic study

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kevin Riley <klriley AT alphalink.com.au>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] FYI: Aramaic study
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:23:24 +1100

Suggesting that the Jews would adopt Aramaic is a bit like suggesting that the Irish would adopt English. It seems totally illogical and against common sense. Now, should you point that out to the Irish or should I?

Or perhpas you misunderstand the relationship betwene the Jews and the speakers of Aramic?

Kevin Riley