b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ts'laph'chadh

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • To: David Kolinsky <yishalom AT sbcglobal.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ts'laph'chadh
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:18:29 -0600

Hello David:

I generally agree with your word // name meanings.

1. מחלה approximates strong's 4245;

2. נעה approximates strong's 5128;

3. חגלה approximates strong's 1540, 1530, 1543, 5697, 5699;

4. מלכה approximates strong's 4436;

5. תרצה approximates strong's 7521.

But some people here disagree with the connection of proper names to
the nouns/verbs with the same letter sequence.

regards,

fred burlingame