b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] shekel

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] shekel
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:42:56 +0200

Even if what you claim were true, it would reflect later stages in the
development of Hebrew. We allow occasional comments on the meaning of words
in later Hebrew in that they may clarify their meaning or use in the Tanakh,
so if you have a specific example we'd be glad to hear it. If not, it's
still off-topic.

Yigal Levin