b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] the little things

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] the little things
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 22:09:41 -0500

Hello Karl:

Perhaps your nice analysis implies:

a. that just as the language, vocabulary, text etc., of "essentials of
general surgery" intended for consumption by 1/1,000th of one percent of the
u.s. population today;

http://www.amazon.com/Essentials-General-Surgery-Richard-Bell/dp/0781750032/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

b. so, the language, vocabulary, text, etc., of the "masoretic text"
intended for 1/1,000th of one percent of the population of judah, yesterday.

(am i allowed to say that?) ... :)

regards,

fred burlingame ....