b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Emerging consensus (and paedogogy) on "Waw Consecutive" phenomenon?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Emerging consensus (and paedogogy) on "Waw Consecutive" phenomenon?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:31:06 +1000

For those interested, we will be aiming to pursue just this type of question
in a new unit at the annual SBL Congress. The unit is called 'Verbal Aspect
in Biblical Languages', and we will be having a consultation session at this
year's conference in Atlanta. All are most welcome to attend and contribute
towards plotting a way forward. The aim is to get a regular session up and
running from 2011.

BTW, there is also a Koine Greek side to this unit.

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au