b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Goodbye all

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il" <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Goodbye all
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:00:36 -0400

James,

Despite our differences on how this list should be managed, I am sorry to
see you go, as I was sorry that Yitzhak left. You were a valued contributor
to the list. I hope that you understand that nothing that was done by the
moderator was done out of personal spite. However I do respect your
decision.

Kol Tuv,

Yigal Levin