b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Goodbye all

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Richard" <aaa AT endlyss.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Goodbye all
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:45:22 -0700

Sorry but this "Goodbye" thing has always seemed very childish and
egocentric to me.

No, I am not a Hebrew expert but I have many interests and have been on many
lists and have seen this behavior many times.

Why deprive others of your much needed input, experience, and education? Why
think only of one's own ego? Why not think of what you can do for others?

I was very sorry when Yitzhak left as well but had these same feelings about
it.

It may seem and feel "oh so righteous" but in reality you are stealing from
others.

Richard Conaway

----- Original Message ----- From: <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>