b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Goodbye all

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Richard" <aaa AT endlyss.com>
  • To: "James Christian" <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Goodbye all
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 17:07:47 -0700

Sounds good to me.

These altercation things come and go though. I'm sure you are well aware of
the delete key and other advanced ways of filtering.

Please just ignore that guy, "keep on keeping on" here, and think about the
rest of us.

I agree he gets over the top and his last post for sure should have been
reprimanded.

Shalom!

Richard Conaway