b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] T-SADE

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Uri Hurwitz <uhurwitz AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] T-SADE
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:15:54 -0700 (PDT)

Bravo, James, for your imagery and language!

Uri Hurwitz Wilmingtron, VT

James Christian wrote:

..."most of Arnaud's recent lines of discussion have not
only relied on reconstructed Hebrew pronunciations but
on a whole range of dead languageswe could never be sure
of the pronunciations of. I'm afraid we're looking at
yet another one of these amazing castles in the sky. But
this castle beats the rest by a long shot. We're now
looking at an amazing castle in the skybuilt on another
fabulous castl in the sky built on a whole serious of
works of amazing engineering in the sky. It becomes even
more entertainingwhen the different castles in the sky
disagree with each other and catapultflaming balls of
burning bitumen at each other hoping to destroy each
other's castle so that their single castle would remain.
If only somebody would explain the principal of gravity
to all the different castle builders before these finely
designed and wonderfully built feats of architecture
come crashing with a thud to their obliteration on the
unforgiving ground of objective study that awaits below.

James Christian"

  • [b-hebrew] T-SADE, Uri Hurwitz, 07/28/2010