b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Bible PhD programs (Joseph Justiss)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: James Spinti <JSpinti AT eisenbrauns.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Bible PhD programs (Joseph Justiss)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:41:02 +0300

Hi,

do you think you could be a bit more specific. Which part of what I said do
you disagree with? Everything you said seems to uphold what I said. You were
successful because you found your matching supervisors. Or am I missing
something here? Were you statements code for 'my supervisors hated me and
opposed everything I suggested even though I could demonstrate I knew these
languages well'? I really must be missing something here if you still think
we have opposing views.

James Christian