b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] “First Year Lies” was Re: Ruth

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: dana Densmore <simcha.dana AT gmail.com>
  • To: Oun Kwon <kwonbbl AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew listserve posts <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] “First Year Lies” was Re: Ruth
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:21:14 -0600

Dear Oun Kwon,

I can't imagine what you might be talking about here. When I look at the
sample page online it looks like a perfectly ordinary English font.
Naturally the online display is a little fuzzier than the printed version,
but still quite readable to my eye. (Not that it's intended that anyone
should "learn Hebrew" from an online sample page, as you say you've
concluded you can't do from this book.)

Still, perhaps I didn't follow what your point was.

Best regards,
Dana Densmore