b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Generation grammar and b-hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: dwashbur AT nyx.net
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Generation grammar and b-hebrew
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 20:17:51 -0700

Eric,
Something else I need to mention: I'm not mathematically inclined in any
sense of the word.
More precisely, you could take what I know about this kind of math, pour it
into a thimble,
and still have room for your foot. I'll take a look at the paper you linked,
but if it's as math-
theory-intensive as the paragraph below, I can just about guarantee it'll
sail way over my
head.