b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Generation grammar and b-hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Generation grammar and b-hebrew
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:01:18 +0200

(As a replying to James Christian's mail about his project on generation
grammar, which I mistakenly sent only to him and not to the list)

In this case, James, start, please.
Now, I do not know whether this can be done within b-hebrew list or rather
privately...
Dear b-hebrew Moderators, what is your mind and/or advice? Could James's
project or proposal be interesting for b-hebrew list members in a general
way?

Pere Porta
(Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain)