b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Seir

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: JimStinehart AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Seir
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 19:53:00 +0300

Jim,

this subject is now banned. Please respect the decisions of the moderators.
I'm sure everybody has your email address by now and if anyone wishes is
free to discuss this off list.

Please help enrich this list by participating in other discussions without
bringing up your theory any more.

thanks,
James Christian