b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] END OF THREADS (from the Moderators)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] END OF THREADS (from the Moderators)
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:16:13 +1000

There are quite a few threads that have begun to descend into silliness and
there are some subjects that we have expended a very long time ago. We've
been flogging the poor dead horse for quite a while now. The horse isn't
going anywhere anymore. So let's leave the poor horse alone.

So, no more posts on:

* The location of the Salt Sea or localities associated with it
* The alleged parallels between the Amarna corpus and the Patriarchal
narratives

Move on, folks. There is nothing more to see here.

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew
(Sydney, Australia)