b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 14: 7 Translation

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: jimstinehart AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 14: 7 Translation
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:31:02 +0200

Hi Jim,

I've always admired the art you seem to have mastered of short emails. Your
'short emails' often remind me of the story about a the man who wanted the
boy to drink some water. The boy asked for a drop and the man threw the
whole bucket over his head. The boy wasn't ready for it and didn't drink a
single drop.

Some people who have a message they want to share have tried the method of
offering a drop to see if people are thirsty. Then when they see that people
drink the drop they offer a bit more.

James Christian