b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] I am new to this forum

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] I am new to this forum
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 05:58:14 +0200

Dear Ger,

Technically, all you have to do is to hit "reply" to the latest message in
whatever "thread" you wish to contribute to, just like you did to my message
(and remember to make sure that it's addressed to the list and not to the
individual member). It's also a good idea to "crop" your messages, erasing
the parts of old posts that are not directly relevant to the point that you
wish to make. The list server won't let overly-long posts through, and this
includes old messages that are attached to yours. Or, if you have a new
issue that you wish to raise, just start a new thread (remember to give it
an appropriate subject line). But, as I suggested before, it's a good idea
to just wait a while and read the messages posted, so that you get a "feel"
for the list.

Good Luck!

Yigal Levin