b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] I am new to this forum

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] I am new to this forum
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:40:25 +0200

Dear Ger,

My suggestion is that you "lurk" for a while and get a feeling for the list.
As you will see, some of the subjects discussed on the list are quite
technical, others are of a more general matter. Some of the members are
academics with training in linguistics and Hebrew Bible, others are
well-educated laymen, others are beginners. What's important is that we're
all learning.

One more thing: list rules state that each post must be signed with your
full name.

Kol Tiv (All the best),

Yigal Levin,

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew