b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] I am new to this forum

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Gerry Folbre <gerry AT wetmountainvalley.us>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] I am new to this forum
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:44:45 -0600

I am not completely certain how this forum actually works. Rather than beginning with a subject that is familiar to me I would much rather enter a discussion that is already in progress. If someone out there can guide me in the right direction it would be extremely helpful. Please drop me a line and aid me in becoming comfortable with the basic function of this forum.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Ger