b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 41: 1: "Two Years of Days"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 41: 1: "Two Years of Days"
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:27:48 +1000

Jim,

Again, your theory is possible, but I don't find it at all plausible because
you're trying to make the text say something that I just don't see it saying.
The only reason your numbers work is that you're working from the numbers
given in the text, and the text itself works as is.

In any case, your theory fails to make sense of Gen 18. So I just don't buy
it.

You've stated your case now. I don't see any point in you reiterating it
again.

Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au