b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy language

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin Riley" <klriley AT alphalink.com.au>
  • To: "B Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy language
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:33:01 +1000 (AUS Eastern Standard Time)

With at least two James's and one other Jim who doesn't use James in his
emails, we may need to be a bit more specific in our use of 'Jim' in this
group.

Can I also say, probably to derision from many, that objectivity is somewhat
over-rated. If the idea offends/appalls you, you can always excuse me on
the grounds that I am an anthropologist and not a real scientist. If I do
meet someone who is truly objective, then I am quite willing to re-consider
my position.

Kevin Riley