b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy language

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Sarah J. Blake" <sarah AT growingstrong.org>
  • To: "James Read" <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>, "Kevin Riley" <klriley AT alphalink.com.au>
  • Cc: B Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy language
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:50:31 -0400

James Read,

I found what you mentioned on Jubilees interesting. In face, I filed it for future research. As tends to happen, many posts have been sent on this topic. It may not be that every response follows directly from your post on Jubilees. It was a useful post. Its fruit may come about quite a way down the road.

Sarah J. Blake
Personal email: sjblake AT growingstrong.org
http://www.growingstrong.org

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/