b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy language

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Read <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • To: Yitzhak Sapir <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy language
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:25:31 +0100

Thank you.

To the best of my recollection I haven't stated one. And rightly so. Because I don't, as yet, even have one.

James Christian

Quoting Yitzhak Sapir <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>:

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:58 PM, James Read wrote:
Before I respond any further Yitshak could you tell me, in your own words,
what you believe my position to be on this subject?

I don't think it is my place to state your position. I guess you think that
somewhere I assumed you held a position which you did not. If this is
what you think, please state the correct position.

Yitzhak Sapir