b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy language

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a holy language
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 20:44:32 +1000

A very good set of questions, Sarah! A lot of work has been done on most of
them, but to my knowledge there is no real synthesis or consensus. That's
opportunity for further investigation and processing.

Glad to see that I'm not the only early riser on the list (or are you
actually a night owl?).

Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au