b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 74, Issue 9

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Mark Spitsbergen <awakesd AT mac.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 74, Issue 9
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 16:57:23 -0800

Dear Karl, generally I am challenged by your post but let me point out that the Stryer's Biochemistry book I used in undergrad in 1983 is not a valid representation of Biochemistry today. My point is that the insights as well as the scientific approach is dynamic hence we should probably consider the definition somewhat the same. Perhaps "organizational unlearning" is an example.

Mark Spitsbergen